>Additional anti microbial protection against postoperative sensitivity
Virtually eliminate postoperative sensitivity problems with PrepEze®. PrepEze® is indicated for the treatment of exposed cervical dentin, routine postoperative use, placement on crown preps prior to temporization, for remoisturizing the dentin surface after etching and for use with scaling, root planing and bleaching procedures.
It is compatible with all conventional cements, amalgam and bonding agents.
PrepEze® desensitizes via a polymerization with proteins in the tubules, creating a physiological seal.
PrepEze® contains benzalkonium chloride, a fast-acting anti-microbial agent that removes residual bacteria from the dentinal surface - a major cause of sensitivity - HEMA, a well-proven wetting agent, and sodium fluoride, an established desensitizer.
PrepEze® is conveniently supplied in a 5ml bottle and has a 3 year shelf life.
- is easy to apply and doesn't require a separate cure
- is non-irritating to soft tissues
- is compatible with all conventional cements, amalgam and bonding agents
- eliminates sensitivity by creating a physiological seal in the tubules
- contains an anti-microbial agent to eliminate residual bacteria
- is ideal for treatment of exposed cervical dentin
- contains fluoride
- is indicated for routine post-operative use
- is ideal for treating crown preps prior to temporization
- is indicated for remoisturizing dentin after etching
- eliminates sensitivity after scaling, root planing and bleaching procedures.
- Benzalkonium chloride 5%
- Sodium fluoride 0.5%
- HEMA 35%
Q. When do I apply PrepEze desensitizer?
A. PrepEze desensitizer is indicated to use prior to bonding. Apply it after acid etching the dentin surface, but before placing your bonding agent. PrepEze desensitizer works by re-moisturizing the dentin surface after acid etching, and will not interfere with composite bonding.
Q. Is PrepEze desensitizer antibacterial?
A. Yes, we included benzalkonium chloride in the formulation for this purpose. Benzalkonium chloride is a fast-acting antimicrobial agent that rids the dentin surface of residual bacteria.
Q. Can I use this material if I am bonding composite to dentin?
A. Yes, PrepEze desensitizer does not interfere with resin tagging of the dentin tubules.
Q. Where should I store my bottle of PrepEze desensitizer?
A. Store PrepEze desensitizer at 65-75°F (18-24°C). If not used for a long period of time, please refrigerate the material. With proper storage the material will last 3 years.
Q. What is the composition of PrepEze?
A. PrepEze desensitizer is a mixture of HEMA, Sodium fluoride, and Benzalkonium chloride.
Q. Does PrepEze desensitizer contain fluoride?
A. Yes, PrepEze desensitizer contains fluoride.
Disposable Applicators (100 pk)
Proven 5th generation
Solvent-free SE adhesive
5th generation single
bottle bonding system