>Dual-Cure cement offers versatility and high bond strength!
Cement-It Universal C&B Material is a dual-cure resin cement designed for cementation of metal restorations, ceramic or indirect composite crowns, bridges, inlays/onlays, and posts. This system provides high strength bonding, ease of use, and reduced sensitivity. This comprehensive kit includes every component required for various cementation procedures and is conveniently arranged in the order the contents are used.
- an ideal luting cement for all metal and non-metal surfaces, i.e. gold, palladium, porcelain, composite, dentin, enamel, etc.
- greater convenience with 2 - 4ml automix syringes
- an ideal cementation system for aluminum oxide and zirconium cores
- features PrepEze Desensitizer for sensitivity-free bonding
- dual-cure for greater versatility
- products packaged in the sequence in which they are used
- contains fluoride
- low film thickness of approx. 25 microns to allow complete seating of restorations
- includes Bond-1® C&B Primer/Adhesive, which enhances bonding without accelerating the setting time
- is available for a fraction of the cost of competitive systems
Bond strengths to various dental materials:
|Al2O3 Ceramic Core:
|ZrO Ceramic Core:
|Non-precious metal (with Bond-1® C&B):
|Bond strength to gold (with Bond-1® C&B):
|Bond strength to semi-precious metal
(with Bond-1® C&B):
|Bond strength to dentin (with Bond-1® C&B):
|Bond strength to enamel (with Bond-1® C&B):
|Bond strength to silanated porcelain:
|Bond strength to lab processed Sculpture®
Composite (with Bond-1® C&B):
Cement-It! Universal C&B accessories
Mixing Tips - Brown Automix (100 pk)
Mixing Tips - Brown Automix (50 pk)
|Filler percentage by weight:
|Filler percentage by volume:
|Filler particle size:
||(avg.) 1 µm
|Filler particle range:
||0.01 - 5 µm
||± 25 µm
|Diametral tensile strength:
|Modulus of elasticity in compression:
|Water sorption (µg/mm3/wk):
|Linear coefficient of thermal expansion:
|Color stability (ADA spec.27):
|X-ray opacity (ADA spec.27):
Cement-It!® Universal C&B is a dual-cure resin cement and, as such, is not ideal for veneers. Lute-It!® is a multi-shade resin cementation system that includes try-in pastes and can be used as either a light-cure (for veneers) or a dual-cure cement.
Cement-It!® Universal C&B FAQ:
Q. Is Cement-It Universal C&B Cement dual cure?
Q. What is the set time of Cement-It Universal C&B Cement?
Cement-It Universal C&B Cement has a working time of 1.5 minutes from the start of mix and a setting time of about 3.5-4 minutes. If you light cure: 40 sec.
Q. What bonding agent should I use with Cement-It Universal C&B?
We highly recommend using Bond-1® Adhesive.
Q. What is the difference between Cement-It Universal C&B Cement and Lute-It® Luting Cement?
Cement-It Universal C&B Cement is recommended for those cases where the shade of the cement is not a significant consideration in the esthetics of the case. When cement shade can affect final esthetics, such as for veneers, Lute-It luting cement should be used.